Inspirational Homemaking Quotes
By Becca Lotus
Hello sweet friends!
I'm going to share some inspirational homemaking quotes with you. I believe that homemaking is for everyone. Whether you are a full-time homemaker, work from home or work outside of the home- you can have a passion for homemaking! Turning your house into a home helps you live abundantly. It doesn't take a lot of money. It just takes a passion for what you do. I've curated a selection of quotes for your enjoyment.
1. "Homemaking is surely in reality the most important work in the world."
2. "Home is the nicest word there is."
-Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. "The most important work you will ever do is within the walls of your own home."
-Harold B. Lee
4. "This job has been given to me to do. Therefore, it is a gift. Therefore, it is a privilege. Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God. Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is done for Him. Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God’s way. In this job, not in some other, God looks for faithfulness."
- Elisabeth Elliot
5. “I believe that a godly home is a foretaste of heaven. Our homes, imperfect as they are, must be a haven from the chaos outside. They should be a reflection of our eternal home, where troubled souls find peace, weary hearts find rest, hungry bodies find refreshment, lonely pilgrims find communion, and wounded spirits find compassion.”
6. "She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness."
7. "Homemaking is a passion you can pass on from generation to generation."
8. "It takes a mother's love to make a house a home. A place to be remembered, no matter where we roam."
-Helen Steiner Rice
9. "She must look upon her home as the one spot on earth, for which she is alone responsible, and which she must cultivate well for God."
10. "The woman who makes a sweet, beautiful home, filling it with love and purity, is doing something better than anything else her hands could find to do beneath the skies."
I hope these quotes inspire your homemaking!